NEED A BANK ACCOUNT OR ATM CARD? Click to learn more.
OPEN a bank account and pay with a NetSpend® Prepaid Card
Click here to learn about NetSpend prepaid cards. If you already have a NetSpend card and want to set up automatic payments, please call your Autopay representative at 1-855-219-0123 (Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply to the use of the card – see the Cardholder Agreement for details.)
A Convenient Alternative to Cash
The NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard® provides a convenient alternative to cash, credit cards and traditional banks.
Join the movement. Take control of your money and say, “No thanks,” to traditional banks and the hassles of carrying cash.
Pay bills – including your car payment - without the hassle of money orders or cash. Stop standing in line and spending money on money orders or cash payment services.
Spend only what you load on the card – so there is no overspending.
Faster Access to Funds
Get paid up to two days faster with free direct deposit.¹
No credit check required to get a card.²
Click here to order a personalized prepaid card today!
1. No fee for direct deposit transactions; faster access to funds is based on comparison of traditional banking policies versus electronic direct deposit.
2. The USA PATRIOT Act is a Federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. During card activation, you will be asked to provide additional information that will allow you to be identified, such as your date of birth, street address, and Social Security number. You may also be asked to provide documentation and proof of identification.
3. ATM owner fees may also apply.
4. This fee applies if Card Account has not had any activity, that is, no purchases; no cash withdrawals; no load transactions; or no balance inquiry fee for 90 days. This monthly fee is not applicable to residents of Connecticut and New Jersey.
5. While NetSpend does not charge for this service, you may be subject to text message fees assessed by your mobile phone service provider. Check with your provider for details.
The NetSpend Prepaid MasterCard is issued by MetaBank™, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. NetSpend is an authorized Independent Sales Organization of MetaBank. Use of card subject to funds availability. Transaction fees, terms, and conditions apply. See Cardholder Agreement for complete details.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. All other trademarks and service marks belong to their respective owners.